Thursday, December 10, 2009

What is the chance of getting a positive pregnancy test on 14 dpo or later if you have prior negativ

I am on CD 13. I've been using pregnancy tests bought off of early-pregnancy-tests.com they are supposed to be super sensitive and give accurate results as early as 8 days past ovulation. Well I've been testing since 7dpo and keep getting negative results.



I am on CD 30 (I ovulated late) and 13 dpo. Still getting - results but other signs (such as CM, CP, and temps) are all saying that AF is not coming. AF (period) is due tomorrow. What is the chance that I am just testing too soon or the egg implanted late and I could still get a positive result in a day or two? Has anyone been in my situation before and still found out they were pregnant that cycle?



BTW I used an OPK to find out when my ovulation time was so I am certain it was on CD 17 (the day after my +opk).



Also, what specific store bought tests would you recommend? I plan to use an Answer Quick and Simple test tomorrow if my period doesn't come.



What is the chance of getting a positive pregnancy test on 14 dpo or later if you have prior negative results?violin



I tested positive with First Response at 12DPO. I would recommend that brand. Try testing again at 14DPO with First Response.



Good luck.



What is the chance of getting a positive pregnancy test on 14 dpo or later if you have prior negative results?chinese theater opera theater



It could be too early to get a positive result. My doctor told me to wait until I was a week late before taking a test to make sure I had the correct result. Of course, I never did that though! I got a positive result with First Response Early Response on the day of my missed period.
13 dpo is too early for some people. It can take up to 14 days for implantation to occur. If AF isn't there to greet you tomorrow, try that Answer test. However, if it says neg- I'd give it one more shot with a first response early result. I think Answer tests test for a higher level of hcg than FRER, which I know can detect less than 25.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobility scooter