Saturday, December 5, 2009

Can having sex for the first time cause your period to come late?

ive heard that having sex for the 1st time will make your period come late. is that true? i ave heard that from a few people and have recently lost my virginity and still waiting for my period. the thing is is that i am irregular n e ways and so i dont know when i should b getting my next period. my last cycle lasted 39 days and the 1 b4 that was 67 days. today is my 42 day of this cycle and starting 2 get a little worried



Can having sex for the first time cause your period to come late?phantom of the opera



I am 21 and when I lost my virginity at 16 my period didn't come for about 4 months after that. I also am very irregular, but it had never been that long since I had started my period. Also, a gynecologist can do a blood test to see if hormones are the reason you are irregular. That was my problem and this year I was on my period for 10 months straight, until he put me on hormone medicine. Now I am regular. Hope this helps.



Can having sex for the first time cause your period to come late?listen to opera opera theater



Yeh. About nine months late.
only if u get pregnant.
you are pregnant!
If it was unprotected sex then you may have something to worry about. If it was protected then it may just be normal.
Sometimes sex might offset your natural cycle(especially in irregularity) not due to pregnancy. Wait another two weeks, and then take a test if your period does not resume.
the more worry you are , the more late it's gonna get... it's hormone thing... and your body will react in different circumstances.. , and if u had unprotected sex... it's a cause of concern... then u must get a test kit to find out if u got pregnant
i think u should see a doctor about the irregularity of your period. and you should know that there is no form of protection that provides 100% guarantee against pregnancy or even aids, so you should probably get a pregnancy test done also, just to be safe

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobility scooter