Thursday, December 10, 2009

I am trying to conceive & this time my periods are late,i need ur help?

i am regular with my periods but this time i am late with my period.my regular cycle is 28days but today is 31st day %26amp; my period hasnt started.but since last half an hour,i am feeling little stomach pain like period %26amp; i saw some blood drops at my panty.i am trying hard to conceive.i had a back pain some days back.i dont feel taste in my mouth since last 2/3 days.what it can be,what u think.i am worried if i am getting my periods.



I am trying to conceive %26amp; this time my periods are late,i need ur help?home theatre



It could be implant bleeding which comes near the same time as your period would have, but instead it is the time when the embryo (or whatever it is at that point) is attaching itself to your uterine wall. Some of your other symptoms sound like preggo symptoms, but they could also be random. Take a home pregnancy test or make an appointment with your doctor for a blood test...that way you'll know for sure!



I am trying to conceive %26amp; this time my periods are late,i need ur help?ballet theater opera theater



take a test, you may already be pregnant or wait a few more days to see if your period shows up.



good luck-
yes your period will come, but may be you are overworking yourself or you are stress out and as a result your period is late, but you can take a pregnance test
Well it sounds like you could already be pregnant! Since you have missed your period it's not too early to take a test. GO BUY ONE!!! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobility scooter