Saturday, December 5, 2009

How can i either make my period come a week early or a week late with out the pill? I NEED HELP!!?

I am going to see my boyfriend the 9th and i am scheduled to have my period the 6th! I only see him once every month! I am getting very stressed out over this, and was wondering if there was any way to make my period come either a week early or a week late with out taking the pill. Ive heard use of ginger and parsely.. does it work? Do i even have a chance of pulling this off or am i screwed? I would loveeeee some advice and help!!! thank you tons!!



How can i either make my period come a week early or a week late with out the pill? I NEED HELP!!?amc theater



Absolutely not. This is such a ridiculous question, and clearly you have no idea about the female body. Your boyfriend will understand. I'm sure you'll have a good time regardless. Maybe you can go bowling.



How can i either make my period come a week early or a week late with out the pill? I NEED HELP!!?concerts opera theater



no, no natural way to adjust your period unless you are already on the pill (and if you are, it doesn't affect your body in any way to skip your period for a month.. it really doesnt! doesn't increase your chances of getting pregant either). the only "natural" way is to be extra stressed out or be pregnant.. sorry
I've heard the Pill postpones your period, but I don't know ... I think what you said about 'You're screwed' is right.



Sorry lol, but good luck anyway :)
getting some progesterone cream and using it until youre visit is over might work. Its the progesterone drop that triggers your menstruation and you might be able to stop it for a few days. But if your period starts you need to stop using the progesterone cream.



You can use 1/4 tsp twice per day,



go to emerita website and emerita.com



Progesterone cream is over the counter and very safe.
Umm..I don't think you can really make it come before youre body wants it to. Wait until youre a little bit older..you'll be prolonging getting that sh it as long as you can because its such a pain. I would never wish an early period on even my worst enemy. If youre worried about the period ruining your intimate time with your guy..then, I hate to say it but thats life. It could fall on that particular way for a reason. Its faite.lol.
as far as i know, there's no way of changing your cycle, and to be honest, if it's for you bfs benefit, why should you? There are better ways to pass the time than having sex (i know many will question this) especially if you don't see him that much.



goodluck anyways
the pill stops your egg from dropping so you do not get pregnant and will regulate your cycle. sex is not everything. there is no way to stop your period from coming except the depo shots that will stop your period sometimes.depo makes you gain 5-10 pounds a year
I'm sorry but you can't naturally change when your period is.



There is more to life than intercourse and other things you can do to be intimate.



Periods are natural things. Explain to your boyfriend and if he is a decent chap he will understand. It is you he wants to see, not just what you want to do.
i dont think you can with out the pill
Just put a towel on the bed and go for it !!!
sorry, you can't, they come when they are ready, however i find that times of stress can stop them or delay them
there isnt a way im afraid, i used to get upset if my period came when i didnt want it, my husband likes sex when im on my period tho, as long as you lay on a towel its ok, and actually feels quite intense, just tell him to be gentle, its not as messy as you might imagine actually, if neither of you are keen, then you can still be sexual in different ways, try giving him oral sex, theres lots of ways to get to know each others bodies
hi honey,



I was once going on holiday for a week and my period was due i went to the doctor and told him this and he gave me a some pills to take and it delayed my period for 1 week (these pills are like taking a full month of contraceptive pills all at once ) your period will return back to normal when u start taking these pills .But u must see ur doctor as soon as poss good luck sweetiexxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobility scooter