Thursday, December 10, 2009

HI , I have a 29 day cycle but my period is 8 days late.?

My cycle has always been 29days and on time, very rarely i have been a day late. I am 8 days late ,very bloated and getting mild cramps here and there. My face has broken out alot in the last few weeks and i have been incredibly moody.



I took a hpt today and i am a little unsure of the result...it had a strong negative line showing but i think i saw the positive line in the background and it wasnt showing too clearly making me think i am imagining it...



HI , I have a 29 day cycle but my period is 8 days late.?headache



I think it's iffy. I would wait TWO days and test again, using morning urine. It sounds like you ovulated late this cycle and now either your period is late or you have to wait later to test positive.



Good luck!



HI , I have a 29 day cycle but my period is 8 days late.?paramount theater opera theater



did you set the test down for at least 2 minutes to make it more accurate? wait a couple of more days and take another test if you dont start your period. if it still comes up negative and you havent had your period, get a blood test done...always 100% accurate!
Take another one tomorrow morning first thing.
repeat the test again. I bet its negative
do another test tomorrow with first morning urine................and leave the test is there for the 2 minutes and then check it not b4 ...and not after 10 minutes.good luck
Wait for a day or two and retest. Then if no period go see a doctor and get a blood test.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobility scooter