Thursday, December 10, 2009

What dose it mean when my period is somewhat late and a difference of flow?

okay, so it seems like i should be getting my period anyday, i may be a week or a few days late, but the last time i had sex i got my regular period after.witch was my last period. just a day or two ago i now have like spotting and like brown stuff. like very light blood. and then it like stopped after a day. but i still have the brown stuff. i have cramps and everything but im worried why this is happening and why i dont have my normal period? cuz its usually pretty heavy. WHAT DOSE THIS MEAN? i really hope im not pregnent, i wouldnt think that? but this makes me worry. someone give me advice or tips or something please and thank you



What dose it mean when my period is somewhat late and a difference of flow?classical music



i'm supposed to get my period on 16 aug 2007 but i got it last night 28 aug 2007. my last period was very punctual. my periods are punctual, not, not, not, punctual, not, etc...



What dose it mean when my period is somewhat late and a difference of flow?ms stress opera theater



Everyone's cycle is different. I don't know what your age is, but almost all girls who have only started their first period within the last year or so will more than likely have irregular and or missed periods. Sometimes we do not ovulate which can also cause a missed period.



Other reasons my be stress, a change in your diet, weight, starting a new medication, or many other reasons. Also, you may have the symptoms that you described for a day or two and then you may start your period with normal flow (Whatever is normal for you.) in a few days. I personally am never on time. I experience the same thing that you are experiencing now. I usually start a few days after the symptoms that you you and I share.



You should give it a few more days and see what happens. If you are really worried about being pregnant, get a home kit. I know everyone will bash out at me for telling you that as opposed to going to your doctor, but just to ease your mind you may want to do this. Also, be sure that you use some type of protection in the future. If this condition continues monthly, go see your doctor. And, please have your yearly pap and pelvic exam. I hope all is well. Like I said, most of us are not regular. = )

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobility scooter