Saturday, December 5, 2009

Anyone else 15dpo and still getting bfn's? What's the latest anyone's gotten her firs

I'm a day late and I definitely feel like this is my month, but I'm still getting bfn's...how much longer do I have to wait! I know I can go to the dr and get a blood test, but I'd rather hold off for a little while longer and hopefully find out with hpt.



Anyone else 15dpo and still getting bfn's? What's the latest anyone's gotten her first bfp?theatre tickets



Yes, my good friend didn't get a BFP for 10 days ... she had being trying for 2 years, so it's not like she wasn't testing, but simply that the hCG didn't show up in her urine for that amount of time. I'd do a blood test when you're a week late, in case it NEVER shows up in urine (which can happen). Good luck!



Anyone else 15dpo and still getting bfn's? What's the latest anyone's gotten her first bfp?opera house opera theater



no im 11dpo and still bfn just waiting on af :(
i think i am having implantation bleeding but i have gotten a bfn today and hoping for a bfp soon! tons of baby dust 2 u....
you should have one by now try first response early result maybe you miscalculated the day you ovulated not every month is the same good luck and baby dust to u!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobility scooter