Saturday, December 5, 2009

What excuse did you give your parents when you came home late?

What have you told your parents to keep from getting in trouble for coming home late? Where were you really? Did it work?



www.thesummertimedreams.com



What excuse did you give your parents when you came home late?concert tickets



I don't. Instead I have to give the wife and kids an excuse instead on why I had to work so late.



What excuse did you give your parents when you came home late?theater seating opera theater



haha... i recently did this last night bacuse i was out with my G-friend and came back at 3 in the morning... but i just told them that an accident happened right infront of me and it took hours to removie it and clean it up and the traffic was backed up. and they believed it! :D but we were rly doin something else lol... but good luck
I just told them the truth before I got home. I'm stuck in traffic. My phone died (I had used my friends phone and showed them my phone when I got home) The bus is late.
I told them that there was a traffic jam but the time before that i told them i was at my best friends house and we lost track of time (this was a reliable friend who would lie for me)
First of all, I never dared be late and I certainly would never lie to my parents. If they caught any one of us in a lie we were in far worse trouble!! I love and respect my parents, as do my brother and sisters, we have great communication and can and do talk about anything and everything. It has been this way our whole lives. I am no kid and am well over 30!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobility scooter