Thursday, December 10, 2009

I screwed up several times with a girl I like. Is it too late?

This girl is one of my labs. I have let the whole semester go by without getting to know her. I want to know here now but I feel an urgency to get her number or a date before summer.



I saw her in class and the cafeteria last week and I never said anything. Its like I freeze.



I am particularly mad at myself for the cafeteria one because she forgot her ID card and I could have given her mine. Agh.



So is it too late. All the advice I get says to get to know her before I ask her out or get her number. But theres the urgency and the screwed up parts now.



I do know her through my cousin and they are near best friends, but dang...this is a mess.



Thing is she is not much aware of my attraction for her, maybe a little but not much.



Is it too late? What should I do? How could I go about this?



I screwed up several times with a girl I like. Is it too late?say yes



Hmm well girls know more than you think ;)



she prolly does know you like her if you stare alot



my advice is simply what everyone else is telling you



you'll never know if you dont try sooo either talk to her in person or get your cousin to set something up where all three of you hang out..



I screwed up several times with a girl I like. Is it too late?palace theatre opera theater



just kill yourself.
I know it's hard, but chill. You're thinking about this too much.



Take it in steps. Don't make it all or nothing (i.e., Get # and date immediately).



Make some easier goals, like:



1. Meet her / talk to her A LITTLE



2. Invite her to do something with you and some other mutual friends. Tell her, "Hey, we're gonna go ...(whatever)... wanna come?"



See how it goes from there...
since you freeze write her a note telling her how you feel...notes are fun and cute...i like notes...lol
tell her how u feel. or tell ur cousin to act as a matchmaker. don't wimp out because u never know. she might b a freak in the sheets
its not too late... but hurry up and MAKE UR MOVE! coz it could be too late soon!



of course ur gonna freeze, u like her, but u hav got to get over that.



if u cant and wont, then it is too late.



just think. how much do u care for her? if u do u will get over being shy for her.



in my opinion, any guy who is too shy to talk to me, is not worth waiting for!



HURRY UP!!!!!



good luck... lol
Lol careful with the notes. Some girls think it's cute but some might think it's a little sad if u can't tell her in person ;)



I think you should at least ask her to lunch/coffee or something like that. Walking up to her and asking for her number might seem kinda random to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobility scooter