Saturday, December 5, 2009

My boyfriend and I had sex without using condom and he did not ejaculate and I am 8 days late? Am I

He said he did not ejaculate and I believe him...believe me I would have know if he had.



Now I am 8 days late and I am never late.



I also had issues getting pregnant with my daughter and only have one tube. So I really don't think I could be pregnant.



What else could cause me to be late a very tired?



My boyfriend and I had sex without using condom and he did not ejaculate and I am 8 days late? Am I Pregnant?opera mini



you could be pregnant cause even precum contains sperm



if you have lost weight recently you could be late



or if you are stressed out then that could make you late



My boyfriend and I had sex without using condom and he did not ejaculate and I am 8 days late? Am I Pregnant?passions soap opera opera theater



Well sometimes if someone doesn't ejaculate the penis can still release a little sperm without even knowing.
Are you stressing? Lots of stress can delay a period... I know! I used to stress about being pregnant all the time and it made mine REALLY late. You have no idea how much money I've wasted on tests lol. Stress also makes me VERY tired. On the flip side, being tired can make you irregular too. When my sleep gets messed up, my whole body gets thrown out-of-whack.



You could just be having an irregular cycle; it happens. But don't rule out pregnancy! If you're concerned, I'd just get a test to make sure. If it doesn't come soon and the tests come out negative, see your doctor.
Hmm, idk,...I think its sad to see people having sex like this.. not keeping pure...
you could be pregnant because stuff can come out of the penis before ejaculation that can get you pregnant. take a test
How can you be 42 years old and think you don't have a chance of getting pregnant without a condom????
you are never late and now you are.



you didnt use a condom.



precum can contain sperm.



you have one functioning fallopian tube and hence eggs....



doesn't it seem like the recipe for a prenancy?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobility scooter