Thursday, December 10, 2009

Very bold clear pos with an opk, but im 4days late?

it really dosent make any since to me.. i keep getting neg and very very faint pos on hpts, but i took an opk today and it was an extrealy dark line in the test window and it came up imm. im 4days late for my period,and i had some light spotting yesterday and today ,but it hasnt gone any further than that. it comes and goes.. what could this mean?



Very bold clear pos with an opk, but im 4days late?performing arts center



I took an OPK as an HPT and it was a super bold line because I was pregnant!! Take another HPT. Make sure you use a good name brand. I like the First Response Early HPT. I had spotting early in pregnancy also. Any positive on HPT is a positive!



Congratulations!



Very bold clear pos with an opk, but im 4days late?sunshine opera theater



You've already gotten positive pregnancy tests - go to the doctor for confirmation and stop filling up these Yahoo answer boards!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobility scooter