Thursday, December 10, 2009

Is it possible to grow taller as an adult, Late Bloomer?

Im 20 years old and 5 months, ive never really had a growth spurt as a teen ive been the same height since 14. Im 5'6.5, my height brings me great depression along with many other things. And my peers often make fun of me, women are ruthless as well... Im close to just giving up on women PERIOD. All of my taller peers get chicks, because they look more manly and mature physically. Women my age are very SHALLOW, to them height seems to be super important. Doesn't matter how cool or how much confidence i bring to the table. It seems like my only hope in being truly happy right now is if i grow! My mom is 5'8 and my dad is 6'0 Is it possible for me to grow taller? Im a skinny guy, i have small hands, small feet, people mistake me for 15 ALOT! I cant do anything without showing ID or getting harrassed. I work out everyday, i play sports and eat healthy making sure i take in the right form of energy. Is it possible I'm a late bloomer? Does anyone know of growth spurts after Highschool?



Is it possible to grow taller as an adult, Late Bloomer?movie theatre



Yes, it's very possible to grow after high school. I did. I was about 5'10 after graduating high school. Then, during my freshman and sophomore years of college, I grew another 3 inches. Could never really grow a good beard in high school but then the facial hair really sprouted too. So, it can happen.



If it doesn't happen, don't give up on women. Some women do like taller guys but there are some out there that are cool if you're cool with how tall you are. Don't be ashamed of it. They like confidence. If you're confident, they won't even care if you're the same height as they are.



Is it possible to grow taller as an adult, Late Bloomer?playhouse opera theater



Sorry about the hassles. But yes, you can keep growing until you are about 25. So, you could be a late bloomer and grow another 2" - 4" in the next 5 years. But your hands and feet probably won't grow.



As far as women, they want someone who is about 2 - 4 years older. But all woman like upbeat, confident men who can make them laugh ... Focus on leadership...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobility scooter