Saturday, December 5, 2009

My husband and I are TTC, and I'm 2 weeks late....?

Yet I still have not gotten my period. My friends have noticed my hips are wider, and now I seem to always be hungry and my breasts are getting more firm and are tender now too.



I've taken 2 pregnancy tests and both of those are negative. Could it just be that one of my friends is pregnant and my horemones are changing with hers? I am over at her house nearly every day.



I'm thinking on going to the doctors, but I don't know....I've never been 2 weeks (nearly 3) late.



Any comments? Ideas? Suggetions?



My husband and I are TTC, and I'm 2 weeks late....?the grand theater



go to the doctor and have a blood test done



My husband and I are TTC, and I'm 2 weeks late....?soap opera opera theater



i think you should do another hpt and then go to the dr for a blood test that way you know for sure!good luck!
Your Prob pregnant those are the signs of pregnancy. Go to the doctor they can tell you for sure.
You sound pregnant to me.
get a blood test.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobility scooter