Thursday, December 10, 2009

No longer on the Pill.. why is my period so late???

I have been off the pill since the end of July. My last period was over on August 7. Its been over a month waiting for my period. It should have started about Sept. 2. I doubt I'm pregnant but I do seem to have a few of those symptoms, especially light headedness often. Can you tell me if being this late is normal and what other symptoms I might expect from getting off the pill?



No longer on the Pill.. why is my period so late???sunshine



You might need to give your body time to adjust. It could also be late due to an infection. So you may want to talk to your obgyn.



No longer on the Pill.. why is my period so late???star theater opera theater



I would take a pregnancy test. Your period could be late due to your body trying to rebalance itself after the birthcontrol. I would still take a pregnancy test of there is any chance though.
not normal see adoctor please it might be important

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobility scooter