Saturday, December 5, 2009

My period was light last month and I'm 8 days late this month, could I be pregnant?

I had a history of irregular periods throughout the last year. I would go 2-3 months without a period and then I would get one and go another 2-3 months without. In January of this year I got a period, after not getting one since November of the previous year, and I've been getting a period every month like clockwork ever since. I had a "light period" last month (only lasted 3 days) kind of brownish in color. My periods usually last 5-6 days. Now, I am 8 days late this month. I have the usual symptoms (breast tenderness,bloating, emotional/sensitive) but this time it feels like it's lasting forever and I also feel nausea and frequent urination. I haven't taken a pregnancy test because I think that my period will just come eventually. I will really like to be pregnant. (Husband and I have been trying for a year and a half) Worried about being disappointed.



My period was light last month and I'm 8 days late this month, could I be pregnant?star theater



YAY! Hope you are! Go to the store and get yourself the test. I know how it feels to look and be bummed out but its better then wondering. Plus you might be irregular for a reason that needs to be addressed by a doc. So not good to drag your feet. But what are you waiting for girly go buy a cheapo test and see for yourself. And if you aren't no worries. I believe there is a time and place for everything, even a baby in your tummy ;) If its ment to happen it will. I wasn't supposed to be able to have kids and I have the most beautiful little girl now.



Plus gives you more incentive to get busy and that is always nice.



Have my fingers crossed for you!



My period was light last month and I'm 8 days late this month, could I be pregnant?extension opera theater



Try home pregnancy test to be sure
no that dosnt mean that your pregnant i would go to the doctor about that because thats what i did and he gave me some pills to take care of it
A girl I kno was around ten days late, and she wasn't pregnant
Brownish color suggests old blood...could be implantation bleeding.



I would schedule with the Doc ASAP and let him know whats going on.



I always have a metallic taste in my mouth when I am preg and I am very sensitive to smell and nauseous.



Congrats if you are, sending good thoughts your way



:o)
If you had a good gynocologist you would feel alot more confident cause they really can help you understand your situation. Ask a woman professional who she sees, and beg the place to get you in, once established its the best thing you'll have done for your self. Establish your self, women with irregular periods face alot of stuff and have the battle is knowing a good doc! Believe me older women know this and all of them can whip off their gyno doc name in a flash!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobility scooter