Thursday, December 10, 2009

I want to get pregnant,This month my period was 3 weeks late then I started, I have had my period fo

I am trying to get pregnant, last month (August) my period was normal, I usually have it for 5 days from the 7-12 every month. All month long we were working towards getting pregnant, and my period was late in Sept. it didnt show up until the 20th of the month, so we thought I was pregnant. Test came back negative. It is October 4th and I am still on my period, thats 14 days. This has happened more then once to me. It almost seems like my husbands sperm delays my cycle and then when I finally do get it late it last forever, whats wrong with me?



I want to get pregnant,This month my period was 3 weeks late then I started, I have had my period for 2 weeks?opera sheet music



I really hate to say this but you could be having misscarriages. Go and see a doctor.



I want to get pregnant,This month my period was 3 weeks late then I started, I have had my period for 2 weeks?shows opera theater



were you taking birth control before?



look into that... it will happen! keep enjoying the attempts
Thats not good you need to go to the doctor if you don't have insurance go to the emergency room they got to see you Good Luck
I can't really help you with the why. I would check with a doctor maybe you have endometriosis, polyps, pcos, fibroids, it could be many things and they could help you the most. One other reason could be low progesterone. I used to have really unpredictable cycles and heavy periods. Maybe regular, vigorous exercise could help get you onto something of a more regular and lighter period. When I started running my cycles got much better and I am now 1 month pregnant.
Get to the OBGYN and let her/him figure why this is happening,. You should go see them anyway before you try to get pregnant to have a pre pregnancy checkup to make sure there's no pre-existing conditions and to get tested for various things. Maybe you are miscarrying before the levels of hormone are high enough to work with a pregnancy test. Or perhaps its something else, you can't diagnose this alone, so it's best to see what the professionals think. That will give you much more peace of mind than anything anyone here can tell you.
Oh dear - you poor thing!



Definitely go and see your doctor. Having a period for 2 weeks is not normal. I'm not a doctor, but I think you may have possibly been pregnant and perhaps there was something wrong with the foetus itself, or perhaps it didn't attach itself properly to your wall and maybe, sadly enough you may have had a miscarriage.



You didn't say anything about being in any pain, so I'm not sure, although I'm glad you weren't in any pain.



keep going and don't give up. I'm sure you will be blessed with a baby soon. Rather it be healthy then any risks. it's just natures way of saying it wasn't right that time.



Good luck sweetie. x
I dont know what birth control u were on if any, but I was on the depo shot and that happeneds to me also alot. If u wernt on any type of birth control at all in the past 6 mos to a year it could be something wrong. Id get it checked out anyway to make sure. Good luck on having a baby, they sure are blessings.
Everyone's cycle is different and what's normal for some isn't normal for others - try to get your GP's advice on your personal case if possible.



The negative test would suggest there has been no miscarriage.



However, it might be worth noting that stress can change a woman's cycle - and trying to get pregnant can be very stressful - especially when you think you may have succeeded but find out you haven't.



There are various supplements that can help maintain a regular cycle - I've taken Agnus Castus in the past (and I conceived a month after starting) - but I'd recommend you sought some proper medical advice before taking supplements when trying to concieve (Agnus Castus must not be taken during pregnancy!)



Best of luck.
You need to see your doctor about this.



I have endometeriosis. This causes my periods to be irregular, causes me to have longer periods, and causes me to have two periods in a month -- but only some of the time --- along with severe pain.



Your doctor can put you on medication to regulate your periods that still allows you to conceive. Good Luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobility scooter