Thursday, December 10, 2009

Has anyone not known about their pregnancy until very late and not had the normal symptoms?

I have read stories about young people not finding out they are pregnant until very late into the pregnancy as they still get their periods and stuff. I still get mine lightly, though irregularly, but i have a lot of other symptoms. I'm scared to find out just in case I am pregnant because I'm only 17. Has anyone else been in my situation and is it worth getting a test? My mum would kill me if i was pregnant.



Has anyone not known about their pregnancy until very late and not had the normal symptoms?performing shows



well yes i have and well i didnt know that i was pregnate untill i was over 5 months pregnate and well yes i would say its worth getting tested and dont freak when you find out that you are and just dont really worry about your mom cause she may change he mind so dont panic about that and well i had no symptoms for the whole time i was pregnate and well i didnt gain weight or have odd cravings. i was afraid that my baby was going to be mentaly retarded cause i rode on roller coasters and such. well i had periods also so i know that can be a bad thing but you just need to go to a doctor and find out make sure to include your mom and try to talk to her about it cause its going to be hard on her to



Has anyone not known about their pregnancy until very late and not had the normal symptoms?say yes opera theater



i don't want to scare you but that is exactly what happened to me when i was 17. you definately need to check on that. your mom might get mad... mine sure was but ask her to be your coach in the delivery room. the moment that she sees that baby she will get over being mad... and make sure you are the mommy... not your parents... i made that mistake too.
All women are diffrent. some women have symptoms and some don't.
My cousin was 22 weeks into her pregnancy when she finally "felt" something. She had normal periods, didn't notice anything out of the oridinary since her breasts got extremely tender during her cycle anyway. She didn't really have "morning sickness" and finally at about 22 weeks she started getting dizzy and fatigued very eaisly, she went to the doctor thinking she had a virus...He did a pelvic exam and it was a little more than a "virus" LOL..she was about 23 at the time.
yes it happens often



u better do a test, quick



and dont stress, if you are pregnant the baby feels all the negative stressed vibes from you plus babies hear everything.



a lil reminder called birth control, wait for mr right!
When I was 17 I got pregnant. I didn't know at first. At lunch at school, my stomach would hurt after I ate and would hurt for a few hours afterwards. My boyfriend was leaving for the military that summer, so I figured it was just stress. But it kept getting worse. I finally told my mom that I thought I had a stomach ulcer or was pregnant. It turned out to be pregnant. But at that point I was still early in the pregnancy, no more than 3 months.



I think if people make it into late pregnancy without knowing, they are in denial. Things happen with your body as a baby grows inside you. Only a person in denial could miss that.
My 6th pregnancey was a total mystery to me and i was pregnante with twins. I was having some pretty nasty cramps so i went to the doctor and found out i was having a miscarriage. nice huh? I had absolutely no symptoms, I didn't with my daughter either...she was my 5th pregnancey. With my son (#7) i had a lot of pregnancey symptoms from the get go, so it all depends. i'd take a test just to ease your mind. good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobility scooter