Thursday, December 10, 2009

Has anyone ever taken a pregnancy test due to being one day late for their period and got a negative

And then waited a few days later and got a positive result?



I am one day late and my pregnancy test came back negative.



I wanted to know if anyone has had this happen and then ended-up still not getting their period and took another test and it came back positive... Is this possible?



Has anyone ever taken a pregnancy test due to being one day late for their period and got a negative result?opera.com



Yes...it's very possible! It happened to me!



Has anyone ever taken a pregnancy test due to being one day late for their period and got a negative result?amc theatre opera theater



I have taken a test a few days before my period and got a neg.then took one the day of my period and was positive but I was pregnant!!Easy to get a false reading not so easy to get a positive one Just ask my 5 kids!!
Yes with my son I got 3 false negatives and finally got a correct positive at 8 weeks.
a negative is a maybe.



a positive is a for sure.
I do not know of any at home pregnancy test that will give you a positive result after one day. It even say so on most boxes. You need to wait a few days before you will get a postive result. I think it is about 5 days
I was 6 weeks late for my period before a test came back positive.
Yep. With my youngest son, Zac, I took test after test after test with him. They were all negative but I was SURE I was pregnant. I went to the doctor and sure enough, I was pregnant. I had a couple of tests left from before I found out I was pregnant and I took one on a whim and still at 25wks, after I had my ultrasound and several doctors appointments, that darn test STILL said I wasnt pregnant. I dont know if it was just the brand or if I mananged to find the defective tests or what but, my husband and I got a good giggle over me 'not' being pregnant when we could see him kicking me :)
Well I believe it's possible don't think negative
i had a blood test come back negative at 3 weeks preg and a pee come back positive at 3 weeks 4 days im due anyday now!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobility scooter