Thursday, December 10, 2009

How did I get fat on my belly?? From late night eating??

This is weird. About a month ago, I had a nice firm belly...I'm pretty skinny at about 95 pounds, 5'1",but recently, i've been developing a pudgy belly! I'm living with my Mom and she makes me eat about 2 cups of white rice each night for dinner and other stuff.....and i've been eating more sugar, BUT I have NOT changed the amount of calories I've been consuming (1400)..........so WHY am I getting a pudgy belly????????! No change in activity either....Is it from the white rice?? and late night eating?? BUT i am still eating the same number of calories..i thought a calorie was a calorie!!!



Please explain this to me...



How did I get fat on my belly?? From late night eating??performing arts



Ok- 2 cups of white rice is a lot of rice for every night. As you get older, your metabolism starts to slow down which is why women begin to find less firm areas on their body (I was just thinking about this last night as I will be 31 in a few weeks!). Late night eating could also be a problem because usually the body is preparing for rest which means it is winding down. We don't stop all of a sudden to sleep- just like babies, they need a routine to signal for bedtime. So I would suggest establishing a stricter routine- more frequent, smaller meals, heavier early in the day then winding down with smaller and lighter meal in the evening. I would recommend cutting back on the rice and sugar and adding more protein. As small as you are, you should probably feel a difference in a week or two. In the evenings before you go to sleep, try to do some stretches, reaching high for the ceiling to help accelerate the disappearance of the pudge! Good luck!



How did I get fat on my belly?? From late night eating??binoculars opera theater



late night.
late night eating



the digestive system needs time to digest the food properly

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobility scooter