Saturday, December 5, 2009

I have an e mail in my inbox that must have come in late and is in another part of my many inbox mes

I sometimes get an email that must be very late in getting to me and it gets mixed up somewhere in my many old inbox messages. I dont like to have to delete these messages as I may need to access them sometime in the future. Is there a way to find this wayward message without having to surf through all my old e mail messages?



I have an e mail in my inbox that must have come in late and is in another part of my many inbox messages?movie theatre



if you click on view and then sort by date all your new mesages should show at the top as they come in. Hope this helps



xx



I have an e mail in my inbox that must have come in late and is in another part of my many inbox messages?playhouse opera theater



With inbox open---at top of page just above the delete tab---view--"all messages". Click the down arrow next to messages and choose "unread messages".



That will bring up all unread mail for you, in a separate screen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobility scooter