Thursday, December 10, 2009

I want to chat with this guy but he online goes on very late?

I kind of like this guy, but we dont go to the same school, we mostly talk on msn. I love chatting with him, but his parents dont even let him go on msn on weekdays. So he sneeks on really late and he goes on from 12am-3to4am and so if i want to chat with him i have to stay up late too. But im getting really tired at school these days, lik in class i can barely open my eyes from the tiredness. If i start sleeping regularly i'll only be able to talk to him on weekends. =( so what do i do? to make myself more awake, or sleep normally even when i chat with him. Ya and he calls me at like 1am and we talk for like 2hrs. but i cant call him because i dont know... his sister blackmails him and his parents dont let him hang with all his friends. what can i do? I ONLY GET 2 FREAKIN HOURS TO SLEEP A DAY NOW TOO....



I want to chat with this guy but he online goes on very late?sheet music



I think you should concentrate more on school and getting your rest. Talk to him on the weekends instead. Better than being tired and fail your classes.



I want to chat with this guy but he online goes on very late?state theatre opera theater



Over a guy? Get some sleep geez.!
Well if u want to chat with him that bad, stay up! Thats al I can say!
Get to sleep! If you "know" him only online, you don't know him. There is something called the "telephone" if you're really serious.
how do u know if he aint 50 fat bald and married?
ZZZZZZZZZZ, Time to go to sleep as u know



u gotta get up early the next morning and go



to school.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobility scooter