Thursday, December 10, 2009

How can I get a recent (4/2007) 30 day late payment (from Nissan) off of my credit report?

I need help getting a 30 day late from my credit report. It was made in April this year, and I have called Nissan twice now asking htem to remvoe it, and I have disputed on-line 5 times. I am tempted to write a letter to who ever is in charge at Nissan!



How can I get a recent (4/2007) 30 day late payment (from Nissan) off of my credit report?greek theater



You will need to contact Nissan, ask for a supervisor, then ask for a manager, and escalate your concern. Be persistent, but polite. If you can find someone willing to remove it, request a letter on company letterhead, and forward the letter to the 3 credit reporting agencies.



Another tip - call the credit bureaus directly and dispute over the phone. Ask the representative for the fax number where you can submit the letter from Nissan.



How can I get a recent (4/2007) 30 day late payment (from Nissan) off of my credit report?performing arts show opera theater



If you were actually 30 days late, you're not going to get it removed. It's part of your credit history. The fact that you eventually paid it does not get it removed.
If you've actually disputed it 5 times you should know by now Nissan has verified it and nothing is going to help remove it.



You were late...live with it.
The only people that can get something removed off a credit report are the ones that reported or the credit reporting bureau if your dispute is valid and there is proof.



Ask the creditor and they might just do it. If they dont, you could dispute it but they will just validate and it will show up again.



There really is nothing you can do.



Good Luck
Once something appears on your credit report it is almost IMPOSSIBLE to have it removed. Even if they say they are removing it. I would contact the Better Business Bureau and file a complaint against them. That would probably light a fire under them much faster than just calling and complaining!!! Good luck!!! :)
If the 30 day late payment was an incorrect entry then you approach Nissan to have it removed if no joy Office of fair trading whom will investigate them on your behalf. If it was a correct entry and you are guilty of a 30 day late payment you will not be able to remove it and it shall remain on your history for a minimum of 6 years from the date it was cleared. If it was only one payment you missed I would not lose too much sleep over it the more time that passes the more insignificant it will be to those accessing your credit history.
if u were late then u can't do anything about it.. Now if u paid on time and it still said late, then keep calling or go down there
I had a similar situation and took care of it myself with a credit repair kit I learned of here on Yahoo Answers. I got it at www.creditrepair101site.com



It was less than $20 and helped to get my credit squared away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobility scooter