Thursday, December 10, 2009

How do I start my marine biology career so late out of college?

I have a degree in Marine Biology. I graduated in 2004 from a great school but due to personal reasons, I had to put off my career in this field. I have not lost the passion for this and things in my life are getting to the point where I could finally begin to pursue my career. What can do so late out of college to begin? I feel like it's been too long since I've been in school, in labs, etc. Is there any hope?



How do I start my marine biology career so late out of college?lyric opera



You'll probably need to get an internship to get your start back into this career field. And of course there is hope! I also put my degree off, and evenutally got back into it. I was honest with my employer. Just tell them you are passionate about marine biology, but had to deal with some personal things for the past couple of years. They'll understand. Take care.



How do I start my marine biology career so late out of college?imax theater opera theater



try to apply for for the job as a marine biologist or any related job and visit any marine sites where you will become familiar in that environment and try to talk to the people on that field and any senior staff this will cultivate your interest and renew your passion



goodluck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobility scooter