Thursday, December 10, 2009

How Can I Get Him Back? I'm Heartbroken? Is It Too Late?

My boyfriend broke up with me about a month and a half ago. We went out for about 2 years and were best friends for a year or so before that. I was stuck in a really awful job and it gave me really bad anxiety. We didn't fight or anything, we just weren't getting along like before. I'm devastated that we are not together anymore and I feel terrible that I let my job do this to us. He told me he still cares about me and he's not turning his back on me.



I have a new job now that I love and I have told him about it. We have talked on the phone a few times, but mostly we email. He is usually the one to email me first and then I answer him. My birthday was Friday and he called to say Happy Bday, but I missed the call so he left a message. I called back later and left him a message. I know he will call, I just don't know when.



What should I do? I love him so much, I feel terrible that this happened? Do you think it's too late? Any advice on getting him back would be helpful. Thanks.



How Can I Get Him Back? I'm Heartbroken? Is It Too Late?imax theatre



u get him back by showing him u have made changes, by your new behavior, and actions. he didn't leave u completely, and seems to want to give u a chance to change. but don't act to pushy or in a hurry or u may scare him away. just be yourself, don't talk about the job, or the things that bother u, instead seek some therapy group to go to where u will meet others who will be there for u to talk to. i would say theres a good chance this guy really cares about u, and will be back.



How Can I Get Him Back? I'm Heartbroken? Is It Too Late?performing show opera theater



why dont u talk to HIM about it?
Seems like you are still suffering from anxiety. IF you love him go find him and tell him I love you and I want to be with you and you only. Then enjoy life and stop worrying.
Look..if is meant to be...then it will be. At this point, he is not interested in having a committed relationship with you and you need to face it and get on with your life! It is nice that at least you can remain friends. Get out with your friends and family and start creating a good life for yourself! Time to move on.........
two years r too much for staying with one person,



i would have 20 in the same duration !
Hi...You're good luch.! He really cares about you ...It's not too late.Call on him,send e-mail,e-card and ......just talk...!!!
noy really, i have been in a relationship (i would say) with this woman i loved for 15 years, still when i found out she cheated on me twice (as far as i came to know), still i didnt diovorce her, hoping someday she will learn value of love

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobility scooter