Thursday, December 10, 2009

Is a car that under 1K and from the late-80's or early 90's be reliable, espically through

Ok I'm currently in need to buy a car and one that will cost $1,000 or less (I've got a refund check coming, plus whatever else can be clawed together), as I plan to buy a better one when my big one comes, but for now the cars that show (espically on AutoTrader) are cars mostly in the late 80's or early 90's, go figure for the offer price. Anyway some of these cars are just being parted out , mechcanic dreams or legit vechicles. Though the thing is I don't trust private sellers, so I want to go through a dealer. Though the issue is, in the price I'm paying, will I end up getting conned? This is also to go with the fact that I'll need this vechicle to take me through out the Ohio winter ,espically in taking me to school and work (the last thing I need is a vechicle to break down at 1:55 and I'm due at work at 2:30). This is not to mention the fact, that some of the vechicle look nice on the outside like this Lincoln Town Car'85 and Cadillac De Ville Sedan'90 but are they smokescreens.



Is a car that under 1K and from the late-80's or early 90's be reliable, espically through a cold winter?shows



best thing to do is find a decent garage mechanic who knows what they are doing, ask them to give you hints as what best to go for.



when you buy it make sure you give it a big service and see whats wrong with it and what needs doing, if its been well looked after you should have very little problems.



th best advice is always a mechanic, NOT th people who you are going to buy from, they will tell you any old crap to sell it to you



Is a car that under 1K and from the late-80's or early 90's be reliable, espically through a cold winter?comedy show opera theater



A car that old for that price, be lucky if it cranks and runs.
If you buy a $1000 car, also get a bus pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobility scooter