Saturday, December 5, 2009

Please help me out ladies. I think this may be the lucky month. 2days late for AF & this has nev

I am 2 days late and this has never happened before in 12 years. I am always a steady 27 or 28 days cycle. I used OPK's and cm to pinpoint ovulation and BD all around that BFP OPK. I am now cycle day 30 and I am getting a bit excited although 4 days ago I had a BFN. My engine just went in my car and I can not make it to the store for a couple of days until I get my car fixed. Right now, I am just waiting for AF. I should be able to get to the store for more tests in 2 days but am going nuts right now. I have no symptoms of being pregnant except that my BB's are sooo very sore, even more than my usual AF symptom. Also no other AF signs! I always have intense cramps the day before and the days of AF but none. What do you think? Could it be even though I had a BFN 4 days ago? Thank you in advance for your information!



Please help me out ladies. I think this may be the lucky month. 2days late for AF %26amp; this has never happend!?listen to opera



Can't anyone else go get a test for you? The waiting would make me crazy!!! Good luck, hope it's true!



And if it is... congrats :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobility scooter