Saturday, December 5, 2009

Spotting for over a week, cramping, HPT negative, 3-4 days late. My breast didn't change. Possi

I'm confused. I had intercourse around the time of ovulation. We're TTC for 6 months. I had some spotting before, but I never missed my period for that long. I had it come earlier, but not late. My breast was very normal, and painless (usually is very painful). Just now, I'm getting little heavier breast, and some pinches, but no blue vains. My last period was on Jan 15, and my cicles are 26-28 days. What sresses me is this spotting. I had some spotting at ovulation time, so this is something different. My HPT is negative. This is # 3, and I'm 37 years old. By now I should now everything, but I simply forgot, it's over 9 years since I had my second child. I apriciate your help.



Spotting for over a week, cramping, HPT negative, 3-4 days late. My breast didn't change. Possible pregnancy?theater



just give it a few days and test again, i spotted for a month when i got pregnant which i thought may be my period coming, so i tested when my normal heavy period was 10 days late before i got a positive hpt. now i'm 11 weeks pregnant. good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobility scooter