Saturday, December 5, 2009

My roommate is having a surprise B-day party thrown for him late tonight, but I have an exam tommorr

I am in college. It is one of my roommates birthdays today and another roommate is throwing a surprise birthday party for him late tonight. I'd love to go, but I have an organic chemistry exam tomorrow (I'm basically done studying, I'm just worrying about getting enough sleep now). This exam will be the first grade in the class and is worth about 15% of the final grade (I am NOT trying to get into medical school if anyone cares). What should I do?



My roommate is having a surprise B-day party thrown for him late tonight, but I have an exam tommorrow?soap opera



Even though you don't "need" the credit, you don't want to fail the exam. If you want you can pop in quick...but you can never pop in "quick" that always leads to hours. If your roomates ask where you were just tell them you had an exam. People will understand. I'm in college and i don't do the "normal" college things.



My roommate is having a surprise B-day party thrown for him late tonight, but I have an exam tommorrow?city opera opera theater



get drunk. If you don't know it by now, you don't know it. good luck sucka.
maybe ask someone that you know real well that is comming to the party if you can go crash at there place
My first question is did they sk you if it was okay to have a party and secondly parties come and go what's more important to you going to a party or getting a passing grade for you class. If you have your priorities straight then you know what your answer is. Go stay at someone eles house if you need to and if they don't understand then they are tru;y not your friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobility scooter