Thursday, December 10, 2009

What are some reasons why your period might be late?

I know the obvious one, but no I dont have sex. so thats not an option. It annoys me how my periods come %26amp; go. %26amp; I think because I stress over it I put it off for ever longer... I start imagining things like that I got druged %26amp; raped or something ( I know its extreme) but I dont really have a full on aspect of what sex is ( ive never had it). I guess I would know if I got raped right? but getting pregnant is one of my biggest fears ( im 17) which is probably why I dont sleep with anybody ( not yet)/.



Am I crazy? what are some ways I could stop my self from worrying.



by the way last time I was worried like that my period was almost a month late...



but i KNOW im not pregnant, so why do I still worry? I mean its not like I get drunk off my face %26amp; dont remeber what happened that night, Im always aware of everything im doing, so why am I stresssing over this, help/



What are some reasons why your period might be late?opera house



Sounds like you have a bit of an anxiety issue. Has anyone close to you gotten pregnant or has something bad happened to someone you know or care about? But things that can affect your period are of course stress, exercise and dieting as well as too much weight gain. It sound like you should talk to a counselor about your anxieties . Plus i think its great that you dont feel the need to have sex and are afraid to get pregnant . You are young you have so much to do with your life first :-)



What are some reasons why your period might be late?dream theater opera theater



Stress, change of eating habits, extreme weight gain/loss... If you're still a teen, then maybe your cycle just hasn't worked itself out yet. Don't fret. It will come soon.
The worry your describing can be a cause. The above answer is correct also. Irregularity is not abnormal. Talk to your doctor about medication to regulate your periods.
GUILT! IT's our own internal barometer. If you are obsessing like this over getting so drunk that you may be raped you are partying too too too hard! Take it down a few notches, you don't have to get that carried away with yourself to have fun. Slow down, surround yourself with people you know and trust, not every loser that drags into the house.



Also you should check with a counselor to make sure you don't have some obsessive compulsive traits, the over-obsessing about what isn't a likely possibility could be a chemical imbalance and that could cause your periods to be a mess. Mine always were, even at 30 they are barely consistent.
stress is the biggest thing that can cause late periods. also, if you have a history of illness, then that can cause it too. other than that periods arent always at the same time. they may arrive later or earlier than anticipated. hope this helps
,i think u should try %26amp; stop stressing out so much,%26amp; that stress is the cause.Congrats on your abstaining,hard to find good girls like yourself in these times.Keep the faith %26amp; GODBLESS U %26amp; Yours with Peace,Happiness %26amp; Love!
The most common reason is stress. About 3 years ago the same happened to me, (I was sort of thrilled). But after several months of not seeing it, I figured I ought to go check it out. I didn't need pills or anything and its back to normal now. Im sure you're ok.
Stress is a very larger factor for that and you seem to be stressing a lot over this issue, so relax

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobility scooter