Thursday, December 10, 2009

Should I finally ask her, or is it too late?

I've known this girl now for about 6 months now. before we didn't know each other, but now we get along well, and i'm not shy or don't freak out when we talk anymore. But I like her a alot, like alot. Before, I was waiting fo her to break up, then for my acne to diminish. Now, the bf gone, and my acne is less. So, I can now technically ask her, and march breaks coming up too, so lots of time to hang out. But I dunno, now were good friends, and it'll be a bit weird, or no? Cause I dun want to lose friendship. But when u look at it, why would I, were already friends, what do I have to lose. And well its just like getting to know her first, and then asking her. Or,, am I already too late. I still like her alot, and would love to go out with her, should I ask or not?



Should I finally ask her, or is it too late?amc theater



You should really ask her out why i was just in that same situation i asked her out and we were best friends she said no at first but then she started to like me a lot more and then we were still best friends then she asked me and i said yes... but you see the point is she said no and we still were best friends! you should ask her out and if she says no say can we still be friends and she will say yes and if she says no then you wouldn't want to go out with her anyway but when she says yes to being friends don't be shy just act like you never asked her out



Should I finally ask her, or is it too late?concerts opera theater



I'd say go for it. i mean you have nothing to lose.. and if she says no thats cool i mean it might get awkward but only if you let it.. so I'd say take the chance.. =D
I would say the answer depends on whether she's given you any signals that she likes you too. Has there been any flirting? Does she ever talk about guys she likes (that's bad; it means she doesn't see you as boyfriend material). Try to assess the situation and if you think there's a chance she would agree to it, ask her very casually if she'd like to go out sometime. Even if she chooses not to, you'll probably still remain friends, unless you act weird about it. Girls are fine with remaining friends in these circumstances. So it may be worth a shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobility scooter