Thursday, December 10, 2009

I'm taking Progestin Only birth control pills. I took one extremely late today, am I at risk fo

Ok, I got busy at work, and forgot to take my pill. My normal time is 4pm, but I didn't take my pill until 1am when I finally remembered. The thing is, I'm getting extremely conflicting information about what to do. The instruction pack which came with my pills says to just take a late pill as soon as you remember and you won't have to use back up. While several online sources say taking a pill more than 3 hours late will require back up birth control methods for the rest of my cycle. I'm not worried, and I feel like I should just follow the information in my instruction pack, but I thought I would ask anyway just to see what the general consensus from other women is. So what do you ladies think?



I'm taking Progestin Only birth control pills. I took one extremely late today, am I at risk for pregnancy?performing show



I would use the backup method just to be safe. The pill insert is probably right that you're protected, but there's no such thing as too careful

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobility scooter