Saturday, December 5, 2009

I had Sex this morning 12/23 and I took my pill 3 hours Late?

I take my birth control pill everyday at 9pm.



This morning (12/23) I had sex (with condoms).



I took my pill 3 hours late (midnight).



How high is the risk of getting pregnant?



Merry Christmas



Happy Holidays



Have a beautiful and safe holiday.



I had Sex this morning 12/23 and I took my pill 3 hours Late?opera singer



Er very low risk. The condom probably worked to prevent pregnancy anyway. I don't know what type of pill you are on and I know the mini-pill has to be taken at the same time every day but with some combined pills you have a few hours' leeway. Do you have the information that comes with the pill? it should tell you. Most of them say that contraceptive effectiveness is not changed if you are a few hours late, sometimes up to 12. I'm sure you'll be fine.



I had Sex this morning 12/23 and I took my pill 3 hours Late?amc theater opera theaterI take Estrostep FE It's a 28-day pack I believe they are combined pills (3 weeks of active pills and 1 week of Iron pills) Report It


not high dont worry
As long as your on the pill..AND using protection..your chances are so low... and a few hours difference isn't so bad if it's not being missed constantly
You're already 3 months pregnant. Way to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobility scooter