Saturday, December 5, 2009

OMG! Why is it so hard to find a DECENT single/divorced man in his late 30s?

All the men I meet that are around my age(36) are broke/in debt ether from divorce or huge child support payments. They are living with roommates or worse yet parents. If your lucky enough to find someone who can afford to live on their own its a small dirty apartment with mixed matched furniture from the 70s. I also learned " baggage" is not the kids but the crazy,controllling,bitter,still in his life exwife. I have tryed match.com to blind dates with all the same results. I live on my own in a nice place and finanically secure with no clingy ex. Is that so much to ask of a man in his late 30s? I feel like giving up,getting a dog, till i'm about 70 when all the "good taken ones" become widowers.



OMG! Why is it so hard to find a DECENT single/divorced man in his late 30s?classical music



HA! See my question from yesterday!!! All the WOMEN have baggage, financial or emotional or worse!! Get me a poochie too, Mary!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobility scooter