Thursday, December 10, 2009

Should I go to the doctor if my period is late by two or three weeks?

My period is late close to about two or three weeks. I'm really worried because I'm getting some painful cramps and my moods are changing consistently. Should I go to the doctor or just wait for a bit longer?



Should I go to the doctor if my period is late by two or three weeks?binoculars



Do you think you are pregnant?



If you do, get a home pregnancy test. They are very accurate these days. Unless you test too early, then you can get a false negative. But a false posative is very rare.



Should I go to the doctor if my period is late by two or three weeks?violin opera theater



Well if you're younger it takes about 2 years for you're period to adjust to a system monthly! But if it's not that..



I would get a birth ttest first, and THEN go to the doctors after that!
Yes, best to see what is going on.
go right now do not wait.
You may want to go go and see your doctor, he can perform tests to see what is going on, some doctors have a waiting period and can not get you in right away. You knoe your doctors situation better. You could go to the closest ER and be checked, or try doing a pregnancy test at home first and see what the result is before deciding your next course of action.
If sexually active, I would say YES - y ou may be pregnant. If not, then you may just be very irregular. Don't go for just one month, but if it keeps up such irregularity, then yes, you do need to go, because they can help you regulate your periods.
You could just have PMS combined with stress that might have thrown off your regular cycle. Before going to the doctor I'd take a home pregnancy test - they're pretty cheap and you can buy them anywhere. If you can't afford one, go to a Planned Parenthood clinic and you can probably get one for free. Either way, by now a pregnancy test *should* be able to tell you for certain whether or not you are pregnant. And once you know you can stop worrying.
at this stage, it is either that you are missing your period due to stress or whatever (change in diet, ect), or you may be pregnant. take a home pregnancy test to either confirm or rule out possible pregnancy, and go from there. if you are pregnant, you'll have to decide what to do and go from there. if you're not, then just relax. missing a period is usually normal. if you miss more than one in a row, and are not pregnant, then see your doctor. but just one period? no big deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobility scooter