Saturday, December 5, 2009

Can I still get a flu shot, or is it too late?

I keep hearing on the news about the flu being horrible this year compared to other years. I'm wondering..Am I too late to go and get a flu shot? Should I even bother? I know they've said that even with the flu shot, many are still getting it. I ask because I tend to catch things very very easily.



Thanks for any help!



Can I still get a flu shot, or is it too late?theatre



i suggest calling your dr and asking him/her.



Although you should be able to.



Around here - you have to have special medical conditions to even get considered for the flu shot.



Like - pregnant, a kid, elderly - so on and so forth.



Can I still get a flu shot, or is it too late?opera music opera theater



You can still get the flu shot and it would be a good idea to.
You are not too late. You can still get a flu shot and places have plenty of vaccines. Call the health department or your doctor's office to find out where they are giving them. They are encouraging people to get their flu shot, even now. I got mine back in November and did not get the flu.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobility scooter